4. How is the rent determined?
- Rent determination is based on the current market, which is subject to property location, unit type, and building amenities.
26 What about the security deposit?
- Is equal to the value of one month’s rent/ 10% of rent which is clearly stated in the Tenancy Contract and subject to its type (Residencial/ Commercial)
27 How do I pay rent?
- Al Majid Property accepts multiple models of payment such as cheques, bank transfers, and other online payments.
28 What is a Tenant Portal?
- It is an online platform where prospective and existing tenants can access and conduct a transaction (financials), request information about a unit interested in, and other information related to the properties of Al Majid Property.
38 What types of Residential units do you develop?
- Al Majid Property aims to fulfill the demand of its tenants by developing a variety of residential units such as studios, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR, 4BR, and 5BR in addition, to developing various types of villas such as bungalows, Semi-detached villas, and Townhouses.